Good Morning to you all,
I have had broken sleep for the last few YEARS now and decided to channel some of that energy instead of channel surfing. You can only watch reruns and infommercials for so long before your brain looses mass. The writing on a blog was brought to me by a very dear friend, Caroline, who is a brillant woman.
So thank you for your interest in my words. I will have brillant moments of genuine thought and ramblings of a dazed graduate student. Please enjoy the Ying to my Yang.
Sincerely,
M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think of Carolina when I need to rejuvenate my body with a spirit memory. These thoughts floated into my minds eye as I read your words.
A luxurious row of pelicans glided to their early morning breakfast. Their black comfortable bodies bobbed and rolled with the Carolina waves.
Evangelin
I'm glad you found a new outlet for yourself, and I'm glad I was able to inspire you! Yeh for inspiration! Hopefully you will find the use of the blog as fun as I have! I'm looking forward to reading it as it comes along!
Happy Day
Well, you've done it now. I have my own blog. I can't imagine a world without blogs, how did we live before blogs? How did the pioneers survive without blogs? Oh, right they were around each other quite often and could actually speak to one another.
Onto fiction, which for me is life. Aren't we all just making it up as we live/breath/have sex/eat?
Ying and Yang, that's very Michelle. Well I do hope to see more writing. Writing is just great.
Throw the t.v. out the window, and pull out that old notebook. (both metaphorically) ha ha. See you around.
Post a Comment